Anyhoo, since it’s Wednesday already, here are my responses to this week’s This or That: 🙂
1. Sexier (female)…Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Garner?
I went on Google Image Search and Jennifer Garner looks sexier.
2. Sexier (male)…Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
Choose not to answer, since I’m sexier than the both of them put together.
3. The better piano player…Billy Joel or Elton John?
Elton John, because he has a funny wig.
4. Funnier…David Letterman or Craig Kilborn?
5. The dumber cartoon cat…Stimpy (of *Ren & Stimpy*) or Tom (of *Tom & Jerry*)?
6. A better news anchor…Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather?
7. A better TV chef…Emeril Lagasse or Jacques Pepin?
8. The trashier talk show host…Maury Povich or Jerry Springer?
I don’t know who Maury Povich is but Montel would whoop Jerry Springer’s ass any day.
9. The worse fast food burger joint…McDonald’s or Burger King?
McDonald’s. Clowns scare me.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: Only a handful of U.S. Presidents have been considered to be *great* Of the following two, which one do you consider to be greater…Franklin D. Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln? Why?
I can conclude that the This or That questions are slightly unappealing to anybody outside the States, which is a bit of a shame! Let’s see what Friday brings…